- Advertise: The key to running a successful estate sale is advertising. Invest your attention in advertising your sale to attract swarms of customers and boost sales.
- Monitor Theft: Oftentimes, estate sales reside in hard-to-monitor locations, which can spawn unwanted thefts. Make sure you enlist enough helpers to monitor your estate sale and prevent possible thefts.
- Set Prices Prior: To avoid any confusion, be sure to appraise items and set item prices accordingly before opening your sale doors to the public to ensure you receive top dollar for your merchandise.
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Would you like help planning your estate sale? Full of Surprizes offers free estate sale consultations to help you organize a successful estate sale.
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
1. Thrift Stores – When most people think of thrift stores, they think of hand me downs. That’s a myth! Thrift stores have hidden gems waiting to found. You can find vintage fashions unable to be found anywhere else, and at a much lower price.
2. Estate Sales – This is another place where you can find hidden treasures, and not just of the vintage variety. Estate sales liquidate excess goods from the dearly departed (or recently moved), but don’t let that stop you. You can find new electronics and rare artwork, at prices you’ll never see again.
3. Yard Sales – Yard sales can be a little harder to find gems, since if it’s really worth a lot the family will hike the price up. You can, however, find collector’s items that are harder to value to the untrained eye.
Need to liquidate an estate? http://www.fullofsurprizes.com/ can take care of you. Free consultations!